Sunday, February 15, 2009

Fireproof

Have you seen Fireproof yet? It's on DVD now so rent it if you haven't seen it, or even if you have. My husband and I saw it in the theatres last year and he bought it for me for Valentine's Day and it was an EXCELLENT reminder to see it again. In fact, after we watched it last night, I got online and ordered "The Love Dare" book from the movie. I'm excited to get it and start working on it! Here's a preview:



I'm so impressed with how far Kirk Cameron has come since Growing Pains. For Christmas, I asked for and got his book called "Still Growing" but still have yet to read it. I'm anxious to get started on it because he really interests me. He was an active atheist who asked God one night to show him that He's real. He said that was the night God came into his life and changed him forever. He is married to former model Chelsea Noble (now Cameron) and they have 6 children, 4 of whom were adopted. You can see an interview with him here.

No comments:

Post a Comment