Thursday, March 5, 2009

Not to worry

Today I was finally feeling better because my cold is going away, so my body decided it was time to do something else. I had another pretty bad headache and tonight I've been sick to my stomach again. I ate a small lunch and no dinner. I'm feeling okay right now but am about to pass out from my nausea medicine (it makes me sleepy). So this will be short. :)

This week of unfortunate and sudden deaths of friends has given me a lot to think about. I am more convinced than ever that I need to be healthier. I understand and was reminded by my husband about the verse in Matthew 6 stating, "Who of you by worrying can add a single hour to his life?" So while I will try not to "worry", I will take control of my health. I have been eating much better than I used to but have still not added exercise back into my life. Mostly because I've been sick for 3 solid months. I do think it's time to get back to it now before I regret not doing it sooner. So, slowly I will add a little at a time. It helps that the weather has been absolutely wonderful and gets me motivated. Good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment