Monday, March 2, 2009

Understanding God

I fully believe that God has a plan in everything he does and allows. But I will never understand how taking a mother from her kids is part of his plan. Having said that, I do still believe that my God is an awesome and loving God and only does (or allows) what's best for us. A woman from my old church died tonight while giving birth to her 3rd child. News like this is nothing short of tragic. The thought of that baby not having her mother for even a moment is incomprehensible. The thought of her 2 older children not having their mother is equally unfair. And the poor husband who has lost his life partner...I can't even imagine the pain that family is bearing. Please pray for this family as they mourn the loss of their beloved mother and wife.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my. Praying for that family in their time to need. Such a tragedy.

    ReplyDelete