Friday, March 27, 2009

Update

I gave my 2 week notice yesterday at work and I'm very excited. I will be working with my husband helping him develop some cool iPhone programs. :) Pray that we will work together well. I don't know how it will go but I'm excited to give it a try!

I had a follow up visit with my GI doc today. I had some blood work done about 6 weeks ago that showed 2 elevated levels that were "nonspecific". Nonspecific meaning I have inflammation somewhere in my body. I had more blood work done this week and today he told me those elevated levels are even higher than before. He is sending me to a Rheumatologist and also doing a test on my small intestine on Monday. They have ruled out Lupus, which is something he was concerned about. He is also concerned it could be Crohn's disease but after reading about it, I don't think I fit the profile. I don't have the symptoms other than (light) abdominal cramping. So we'll see. But I think the test on Monday will help rule that out.

Tim and I are taking Savannah, Joseph, and Nana (Tim's mom) to see Monsters vs. Aliens tonight. Should be fun since we all want to see it (even though it's a kid's movie!). :)

That's all for now. Have a great weekend and stay out of the cold! We have a cold front moving in right now, but from what I hear it's not that bad compared to other parts of the country. Although it's extremely windy which makes the cold feel colder. The good news is...Sunday is supposed to be sunny and 70! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment