Thursday, April 2, 2009

Happy April!

I can't believe it's already April. Every year time seems to go faster. I don't like it because that means my kids are getting older.

I have one week left at work and am anxious to be done! I'm just ready to move on since I've already given my notice. Patience is not one of my strengths.

My sister-in-law had rotator cuff (shoulder) surgery this week and is in tremendous pain. I had no idea that kind of surgery was so painful. She fell while running in a softball game about 2 weeks ago. The way she landed must have jammed her shoulder upwards and she tore it in 3 places. Ouch!

I have always been interested in photography but am starting to really have an interest in learning as much as I can about our new Nikon D90 camera. There is so much to it and it seems like such a waste if I don't learn it. So that's my current project. I've also started reading "Restoring Your Digestive Health" and it's a great educational read! I'm learning so much about how my body works and nutrition.

That's really all I have to say tonight because I'm really tired and cold. I am anxious to climb into my warm, snuggly bed. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment