Friday, October 15, 2010

Picture Post

We've had a busy few weeks. I haven't updated here for awhile so I thought I'd quickly show pictures of what we've been doing lately. We had a special visit with Grammy this week. We only had 24 hours with her but I'm thankful we got at least that!







We have also gone to the pumpkin patch now 3 times. I guess we're trying to make up for the last few years of not going. :) This is trip #1 (just the 3 of us):







Trip #2 (Savannah and me with our friends Karen and Molly):













Trip #3 (just Savannah and me):







Eythan had another cross country meet a couple of weeks ago. Look at these pics Tim took:

















Tonight I get a much needed date with my hubby! Not sure what we'll do (most likely dinner and a movie) but I'm really looking forward to getting away from everything and just spending time with him. Hopefully it won't be long until we find out if I'm pregnant too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment