Thursday, February 26, 2009

This is really scary for our economy.

On a different yet equally depressing note (okay, not really equally) I feel miserable today. I have been having a lot of headaches again, which is very perplexing to me because since having my stomach problems I don't allow myself caffeine anymore. Caffeine has given me headaches since I was in 2nd grade. My headaches have come back but I can't figure out why. I've cut back on carbs and am trying to include more fruits and veggies in my diet...maybe I'm allergic to healthy food?! Just kidding. :) (That would suck and be fun all at the same time!) So yesterday I had the headache from hell...very well could have been a migraine but if my migraines don't start with spotty vision, then I'm not sure the difference between them and a really bad headache. I am not taking Advil anymore because it was the reason my colon was inflamed, so I took Tylenol and it didn't touch it. Finally I woke up this morning feeling better but all stuffed up in my sinuses and head. I was sneezing all morning but didn't feel too bad until about 2pm this afternoon. Ever since then I feel like I've been run over by a truck. I can't get my sinuses to clear and my headache is back (although not quite as bad as yesterday). I'm so ready to feel good for at least a month straight. It's only been a few weeks since I've been able to eat again. So hopefully after this yucky head cold, I'll be good for awhile. :)

Did I tell you about the "Never Say Diet" books by Chantel Hobbs that I'm doing with a small group at church? I'm so excited about it because so far it's an excellent source for weight loss help. Here is a review of it. I guess I can give you a better indication AFTER I reach my goal. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment